Highlighted of the Canada
Canada education consultancy in Chennai / Best Canada Education Consultants in India / Canada education System / Study Option in the Canada /Scholarships for international students in the Canada / Living costs for international students in the Canada /Visa in the Canada for international students/ Why Study In The Canada? / Work in Canada Studying /About the Canada
Is this your first time applying for a student visa in Canada? Help is at hand!
Indian students must first obtain a Study Permit and a Temporary Resident Visa from the Canadian government (TRV) to study in Canada.
What is a study permit?
A visa is not required to enter the United States. If you want to study in Canada, you’ll need a student visa from the Citizenship and Immigration (CIC). To maintain your study permit, you must remain enrolled in your course and proceed toward completion in a reasonable and timely manner.A visitor visa or Electronic Travel Authorization (E-TA) is permanently attached to your study permit (ETA). Please keep in mind that a study permit is a document that allows you to study in Canada, while a visitor visa or ETA is a document that will enable you to travel to Canada. Counselors can assist you in obtaining the most current information and connecting you to authorized migration experts.
Documents required for your study permit
A visitor visa or Electronic Travel Authorization (E-TA) is permanently attached to your study permit (ETA). Please keep in mind that a study permit is a document that allows you to study in Canada, while a visitor visa or ETA is a document that will enable you to travel to Canada. Counselors can assist you in obtaining the most current information and connecting you to authorized migration experts.
- A letter of acceptance from the educational institution where you intend to enroll, and
- Travel documents/Passport that is in good standing
- Documentation demonstrating your ability to support yourself and any accompanying family members while in Canada
- Ensure that you have enough money to cover all of your expenses in Canada, including tuition fees, living expenses, and return transportation for yourself and any family members who accompany you.
- Have no criminal record and pose no threat to Canada’s security as an upstanding citizen (you may have to provide a police certificate)
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle (you may need to complete a medical exam) The Canadian embassy or consulate will also conduct a personal interview with you.
As proof of your ability to support yourself and any family members, you may have to:
- Your Canadian bank account must be in your name if you sent money to Canada.
- Documentation of a financial institution’s student/educational loan
- Bank records
- A bank draught in a convertible currency
- Proof of paid tuition and housing fees
- A thank you note to the person or organization who funded your project.
- A Canadian-funded educational program requires confirmation of funds from within Canada if you have a scholarship or are enrolled.
To help Indian students studying in Canada, Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) created Study Direct Stream (SDS). SDS allows students from India to get their visa in 4-6 weeks, compared to the standard visa processing time of 2-3 months. Some additional documents may be required if you apply through SDS. Don’t be concerned. Your IOE counselor will be able to assist you in a matter of minutes. Take a closer look at SDS.
Applying for your visa online:
Up to three months before you plan to travel to Canada, you can apply for an entry visa. You’ll need to submit it online through the CIC’s official website for your student visa application. Remember that the date you pay your application fee is the date you officially use.
- It takes half the time for couriers and mail to get to customers
- Expedite the application process
- Incomplete requests are not accepted online, so you’ll be able to tell if it is.
- It is possible to submit the rest of the documents as and when required
- As your application progresses, you’ll be notified by email.
How can IOE help with your visa application? In high-stakes English language proficiency tests
With your offer letter from one of our partner institutions in Canada, we can assist you in the entire process of obtaining a student visa. We will handle your visa application, and we’ll make sure you’re up to date on all of the latest requirements and conditions. We’ll direct you to the official websites and authorized immigration representatives for the most up-to-date forms and guidance. As a convenience, we can also help you certify, translate, and ship your paperwork.
English Language Requirements
You’ll need to show that you’re fluent in English to get a Canadian visa. Passing an English language test is usually required to demonstrate your ability to communicate and communicate effectively. The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the most popular in high-stakes English language proficiency tests. In the last year, more than three million tests were administered. Over 10,000 organizations, including educational institutions, employers, professional associations, and governments worldwide, recognize the IELTS examinations’ results. Canadian universities require IELTS scores of at least 6.50 for undergraduates and 6.75 for postgraduates, with no band lower than 6.0 required for admission to any university in the country. In-depth explanations and resources for the IELTS (IELTS). You can always reach out to us for a free consultation, and we’ll help you navigate the visa application process from start to finish.