UK scholarships 2022
Are you in search of UK scholarships, grants, and bursaries to help you fund your study in the UK dream? Well, you are lucky today! We have an amazing UK scholarships offer for Indian students. Successful international students enrolling for scholarships in the UK during September or January for their first year of study will be awarded a £5,000 scholarship from International Development. International scholarships for students are only available to a limited number of scholars. This implies that you must ensure sufficient funds to cover the outstanding fees and living expenses.
Scholarship applications are now being accepted for January 2022 and will close on Monday, November 8, 2021.
Frequently asked questions about the scholarships for Indian students to study in the UK
Who can apply for UK scholarships?
If you meet all of the following requirements, you can apply for an International Scholarship:
- An international student who pays “overseas fees,” who gets offered a place in undergraduate or postgraduate study at a university, and who is not already enrolled in a university degree or foundation course.
When can I apply for scholarships in the UK?
- Now accepting applications for January 2022. (the deadline to apply is Monday, November 8, 2021)
- In March 2022, applications for September 2022 will open.
- Applicants are not accepted in order of receipt. Applications received before the deadline will be treated equally.
How are the scholarships awarded?
The requirements for awarding an international scholarship are as follows:
- Scholarly value (your grades from the previous study)
- With a degree, what goals do you intend to achieve in the near future?
- Upon completion of the program, what do you hope to accomplish?
What documents do I need to submit?
As part of your online International Scholarship application, you must upload all supporting documents listed below (we cannot accept supporting documents by email). Incomplete applications (without any of the needed documents) will not be processed.
- The University will send you an offer email (conditional or unconditional), which you can download in PDF or Word format.
Academic Reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- How do they know who you are?
- What makes them think you’re deserving of a scholarship (comments on your achievements or academic strengths).
- Why do they think you’ll fit in with your program?
Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- Academic excellence and accomplishments
- What do you hope to get out of your university education?
- What do you plan to do with your skills and experience in the future?
- Long-term objectives are what you want to achieve.
- Assume your final transcript won’t be ready until after May 31. (for the September intake). In such a scenario, you should provide your most recent transcript/worksheet, along with your most recent grades.
- We’ll make our decision based on the grades you offer on your transcript, not the marks you expect.
What happens after I apply for UK scholarships?
This timeline shows the application process.
- As soon as you submit your application, you’ll receive a confirmation email (same day).
- We’ll email all applicants by mid-July (September intake) or early December with our final decision (January intake).
- You will be sent ‘chasing emails’ if any supporting documents are missing (remember, we must receive all required supporting documents by the deadline).
- The Scholarship Committee makes the final decision on all applications and does not communicate with candidates. The Committee’s decision is irreversible.
Can I apply for a loyalty bursary and an overseas scholarship at the same time?
- Yes, you can still apply for a loyalty bursary.
Can I apply for both an overseas scholarship and a faculty scholarship?
- You are eligible to apply for multiple University scholarships. The University scholarship you accept is the only one you will take.
Can I apply for both an international as well as an external scholarship?
- Yes, you can combine a University scholarship with an externally given scholarship if you are awarded one.
How is the international scholarship discounted from my fees?
- Assume you’ve paid your entire tuition bill in advance. In that scenario, deduct the £5,000 from your total charges (for example, if your expenses are £13,500 and you receive a £5,000 scholarship, you should pay £8,500). If you pay in installments, the £5,000 discount will be applied to your last installment.
Can I apply without a final transcript?
- Yes, you can still apply. It’s necessary to have a copy of your most recent transcript on hand.
Feel free to reach Us for
Indian Students are most welcomed to join our Study abroad Education Community to get General Updates and clear queries for keeping a step towards success.