Glazier – Immediate Job Requirement ( Australia) – 3 years work experience + IELTS 5 each
- Using drawings and plans to assess the requirements of the job, including the type of glass required, measuring, marking and cutting or drilling the glass.
- Installing glass, smoothing rough edges with belt sanders or smoothing wheels and trimming them as required.
- Ensuring that excess glass is disposed of safely and all products are inspected for defects or weakness.
- Glaziers tend to be individuals who enjoy practical tasks and typically undertake three main types of work – cutting, smoothing edges and fitting the glass
Cook – Immediate Job Requirement ( Australia) – 3 years work experience + IELTS 5 each
- Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
- Collaborate with the Executive Chef and Cooks to prepare meals during our dining hours
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
- Rotate stock items as per established procedures
- Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts
- Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of your shift